Sunday, March 8, 2015

Design Team Call

Greetings crafters, I'm putting a call out for Design Team members, and I want YOU to be on my team.

I'm interested in crafters that can have a passion for crafting, a range of techniques or styles, a personal blog where you post at least once a week. 

****Specifically, I am looking for crafters who love coloring and collecting digital stamps. 

I'm looking for a crafter that can contribute a project once a month, on time, and comment on a small group of entries.

I want to build a team of crafters that can become more than a design team, but potential friends.

To apply:

Send an email to scrapbookerphd@gmail.com and include the following:

Two to three examples of recent work.
Your blog address.
List your favorite tool or technique and explain why.
Name the die cut machine(s) that you have.
List the current design teams you are on.

Looking for three spots. Call closed when the positions are filled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the comments coming @ ScrapbookerPhD..